Oh my, lot's going on today. Thought I'd provide a brief update on some of the updates we are making to prepare our house to go on sale next week.
1. De-cluttering. This one is pretty obvious especially with two kids. We have rented a storage locker and are filling it up. I am a big fan of clean and simple so this is good for us.
2. Clearing out furniture. Our master bedroom and basement had accumulated a lot of excess furniture. This is all moving to the storage locker. It makes a big change!
3. Touching up paint - Too bad we can't paint outside in the cold. Our front steps really need a good paint job
4. Junk bin to clear out garage and debris from the ice storm.
5. Purchasing inexpensive finishing touches. This is the fun part. Below is my shopping list:
a. Small rug for the upstairs hall. Maybe this one:
Any good tips for getting ready for the sale? Do tell.
I leave to today with the following amusing item: