We have returned from our March Break retreat to sunny Mexico. I'd scheduled some posts to run while we were away but didn't want to declare that we were away for house safety reasons. So sorry for not responding promptly to comments - I promise to do that right after this post.
Mexico was just the break we needed with lots of sunshine, good friends, and relaxing. We went to Puerto Vallarta on the West Coast of Mexico at a small all-inclusive called Sunset Plaza Resort. It was great to not have to worry about paying for anything and we had amazing weather.
Below are some pics:
source: trip advisor
In case you are considering a trip to Puerto Vallerta and want to know more about where we stayed here are my travel notes:
- Newish resort (3 yrs old), with modern clean rooms
- Great pools with lots of umbrellas
- Sit down restaurants (no buffets)
- Tennis Court - only one but it wasn't busy and we made good use of it
- Clean, new gym with treadmills and ellipticals
- Indoor kids play room (so they could take a break from the sun when needed)
- Beach front with chairs and umbrellas
- Noisy resort next door - made it hard to sleep a few nights (and a few nights our own hotel was noisy too)
- Smoking section located below all the room balconies (we don't smoke)
- No kids programming
Overall it was an amazing vacation - we went with friends and that made all the difference. It's just so nice to kick back and catch up.
I leave you today with this thought:
Thanks for stopping by!